Wednesday, October 17, 2012

That was a hard 10 pounds--found my dancing shoes

Protein, Protein, Protein...vital to loosing weight. Our bodies are a huge scientific experiment. I had been drinking protein shakes for breakfast. I was told that it would be okay since I am not hungry in the mornings. I truthfully only lost five pounds in the last month. My hair started falling out. I can hardly keep it up in bun and ponytail right now. Apparently my body is not absorbing the liquid protein. This is what my nurse practitioner told me on Monday at my checkup. She wants me to eat 20 g of solid protein three times a day. That is hard to do in the morning. My blood pressure was back down to normal. That is the good news.

So since Monday at 1 pm I have made sure to stick to the solid protein. I weighed 4 lbs less this morning. This brings me up to losing 10 pounds since the first of September. I can finally say I have lost 60 pounds since January. I was even told today that I need to buy new clothes.

I have lost a total of 12 bags of sugar  28 inches (combined all over total) and I can wear my grandma's wedding rings. My BMI is down 10 points, still considered to be Morbidly Obese. I have 6 points to go until I am "Just" obese. I need to loose 37 pounds to loose that 6 points of BMI. I have lost 1.5 times the weight of my six year old daughter. I have 122 pounds until I meet my goal weight.

I did slip my dancing shoes on while at the Texas State Fair last week. I nicely created two separate scenes while randomly dancing with my daughter and friends. The second time the police came over to break the crowd up that was watching us. It was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment