Sunday, October 7, 2012

weekly update--Out of the Darkness #suicide awareness

Later this month I will be walking for the "Out of the Darkness" Community Event. I am walking with a friend from my church as a part of her team "Rush in Stride". This week to help me and be supportive please donate money toward suicide awareness. I watch middle school kids that have cuts and scars on their wrists. I have watched my ex-husband nearly drink himself to death. I remember when the extremes people went to that I worked with at the state hospital to try to kill themselves. I remember my own plan in November 1997 and how it just took one friend to call me and change my mind. She gave me a place to stay for awhile until I was able to stand on my own two feet. Please donate! Thanks!   
http://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=353050
Donate and support! I need the walk! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment