Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dancing shoes

Working hard on getting back to those dancing shoes. I am watching Dancing with the stars tonight. They had a group tap dancing, i am sitting here thinking I use to be able to do most of that. Now,  I am to scared to get my feet off the floor! LOL. It may take more than loosing another 125 pounds for me to get my feet back up off the floor. I really don't want any broken bones. LOL

I worked out for an hour last night. I need to work out tonight. I am not sure I have time to, I still need to finish grading and other paperwork stuff for work. It is hard to juggle my time between family, work and self. Reminds me....why did women want to work and take everything too? Wish we lived in a world where I could afford to stay home, be pretty and take care of the house. Go to my monthly clubs with the other housewives. LOL, yeah we could take a pay cut and go back on food stamps. However,  I don't think that is the right way to about life. So, I will work, be mom, be wife and take care of myself. Speaking of which, my cross trainer and weights are calling. Everyone have a good week! Please donate to my walk for Suicide awareness. The link is on my last post.

Night, Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment