Monday, November 5, 2012

Dr. appt update and Nelson update

I rented a car to make it to my appt today. That is how important it was to me to get there. I have been have problems with food sticking and having a hard time swallowing food. The NP thinks my high stress level is causing the band to be tighter than normal. They took out 1cc of fluid. I have to have nothing but liquids for a week, then soft foods for a week and return to the dr two days before Thanksgiving to get some fluid put back into the band. So...no Thanksgiving dinner for me this year. (Personally I think they planned that).

Many people are noticing my weight loss and complementing me on it. It is a great feeling! I recently bought size 24 jeans and shirts, they are already feeling a bit roomy. They fit snug when I bought them. I however am averaging loosing just a pound a week.


On another note: I had the pleasure of meeting Matthew and Gunner Nelson Sunday night! I as usual could not speak. My husband was taking the picture of me with them. While he was trying to get the camera working Matthew sang "I cant live without your love and affection" to me!  It was awesome! I thanked him through twitter and received a reply back saying "ur welcom".  Matthew nicely flirted with several times during the performance. They were both gentleman and very kind. They signed my old CD cover from their first album and the signed the CD we bought last night for my husband.

Well, now you all think I am to wealthy this week. Truth is I still have one bill I didn't get paid this week. My lap band bill has to wait. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment