Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life happens

I am down four pounds in the last three weeks! I think maybe things are starting to turn around. The more think about it the more things make sense as to why I was not loosing weight before.

1. SMALL BITES and WAITING one minute in between bites. I have not been good about that rule.
2. Yes, I have had my share of chocolate since Christmas. 
3. Sodium, everything that I had been eating was high sodium. I am watching this closer.

Three goals for myself over the next week.

1. NO more candy.
2. NO more frozen cokes ( i have had a few lately)
3. Make my food for lunch at home and take it to work. ie. NO processed foods.

This will be difficult time for coming ahead. My husband has taken a job in a different state and I have to stay in this state until the end of the school year. I have three problems with this.

1. I have never been a single mom. 
2. I have never went longer than a week without seeing my husband. ( We have only been apart 30-50 days our entire 14 year marriage)
3. I have to do all of the cooking. My husband has been great during this journey by cooking our meals. 

Okay, well that is enough lists for you. Have a great day! Remember the band is a tool not a magic stick.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I have been reading your blog and sharing it with Chet. You are amazingly strong!! It's been a long road for you, but I KNOW that you will prevail! Thinking of you, mamma!! xoxo -Keena

    ReplyDelete